Thursday, October 1, 2009

HOTTIE THURSDAY!!!





Ha! This is going to be my thing for Thursdays. Let's face it: Thursdays suck! You're anticipating Friday, yet you know you still have one more work day after today! Make sense? GOOD!

So this is my current love. Jonathan Rhys Meyers. <3 SWOON <3

Here are a few things that I love about Jonny Boy:

* Blue eyes, dark hair. My favorite combination.
* He plays King Henry VIII in my new favorite obsession, THE TUDORS on Showtime. Patiently waiting for December 19 when season 3 comes out on DVD.
* He is IRISH! Yes, if there is one accent I love as much as a southern accent, it's an Irish accent. TOTALLY HOT!
* He can play the guitar and sing. Have you seen AUGUST RUSH? Fantastic movie. And he's sooo adorable.
* He played one of my all time favorite people in a TV mini-series: Elvis Presley. And he rocked it. He won a Golden Globe for it!
* He's 32, not 23 (like my other "boyfriend" Robert Pattinson). I don't have to feel like a pedophile for lusting after him!
* He knows how to ride horses and doesn't look like an A** doing it on The Tudors.

So there ya have it. I do think he may be an EXTREME pretty boy, but there is something about him I just don't know what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment